- 5 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel set in Rural Somerset..."
"The room was really comfortable and the hotel has lots of character. It was a treat to stay there...."
"The room was large the bathroom spacious and the bed was comfortable. The food wss good and the staff polite and helpful...."
"It is a little off the beaten track, but I like that! Beautiful location, perhaps too quiet for some, but then if got too busy I'd be off so..."
"Stayed in room 9, top floor clean comfortable room but no good if you are over 5ft 5in due to beams...."
About the hotel
In 5 acres of peaceful, landscaped water gardens, deep in the heart of Somerset, this charming 19th- century watermill combines beautiful original features and traditional character with modern comforts. Today, Hornsbury Mill has been beautifully converted into a 4-star hotel, with the historic mill’s stunning original features carefully preserved and sensitively integrated. Beautiful original wooden beams and historic stonework combine with contemporary facilities, such as wireless internet access.
All of the hotel’s cosy en suite rooms are individually designed and decorated in a traditional country style. Each room has its own unique charm and some of them have pretty window seats, where you can enjoys views down to the stream. A generous full English or a continental breakfast is included in the price. You can enjoy a delightful lunch or a candlelit dinner in the Mill Restaurant, as the original waterwheel turns beside you. The restaurant offers modern English cuisine and nearly all the ingredients are sourced from local suppliers and farms, including organic vegetables, local beef, trout and Somerset cheeses. In the heart of Somerset, just 2 miles (3. 2 km) from Chard and on the edge of the Blackdown Hills, Hornsbury Mill provides an idyllic setting for a luxurious and relaxing break.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel set in Rural Somerset
The room was really comfortable and the hotel has lots of character.
It was a treat to stay there.