- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Staff really friendly and helpful. Room fine good value for money. Breakfast vey quick in morning. A great place to stay. Will be going back..."
"Good value for money hotel. Great staff and the parking was ecallant value for money..."
"Very friendly welcome..."
"The room was pretty nice for the money, however the draft coming from the window was shocking. Staying in January was therefore not good, we..."
"Nice friendly staff, Rooms in need of refurbishment, main problem must be management who must have made the decision to turn hot water in my..."
About the hotel
Centrally situated, we are close to Blackpool Town Centre, Promenade, Winter Gardens, bars, nightclubs, shopping centre, and rail/bus stations. . .
An ideal location for all your short break and holiday needs. On arriving, you'll enter into our spacious bar lounge, where you can watch wide-screen TV, have a game of pool or darts. Or, just relax with a refreshing drink from our well stocked bar. The Lawton has 61 modern and attractively decorated bedrooms which offer private bathroom or shower room facilities. We have a number of easy access bedrooms available, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We also have 19 car parking spaces on site, and further spaces within a two minute stroll. We offer a warm welcome to everyone, including coach parties, conference delegates, party weekenders, couples, families and shoppers.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/03/2015 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
It cost me £95, on arrival was told had to park away from hotel which wasnt a good start then we got our room and it stunk of drainage/sewerage to the point my other half was sick..
I notified reception who advised they would look into.. Whilst this was not straight away they could not fix the issue.. They left a note in our room whilst out telling us to change room... Therefore needing to gather all our luggage again to move... New room was much better however the bathroom facilities were far too small- very claustrophobic.. Thankfully we were only here for 1 night.. Definitely not value for money.. To stay here it should be £50 tops yet I paid £95 and that was after an online discount which i thought was far too steep... Staff pleasant enough but hotel needs some work.. 1 night is enough but there is far better out there for sure.... With 2 young children too, it was not great...
The Lawton Hotel
Staff really friendly and helpful.
Room fine good value for money. Breakfast vey quick in morning. A great place to stay. Will be going back