- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Hotel was easy to find and also 5 mins walk from tower, staff were very friendly and room was to a great standard, would definitely use agai..."
"Very nice welcome on arrival. Nice clean Hotel outside and inside. The double room we stayed in was compact but suitable for the stay we had..."
"Good value for money with everything you need and a good comfy bed..."
"Lovely hotel, the staff were very helpful & friendly, will definitely stay at The Lawton on my next trip to Blackpool. would highly recommen..."
"Hotel in good location, staff very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely very clean room on the 2nd floor, it had a wet room shower, just br..."
About the hotel
Centrally situated, we are close to Blackpool Town Centre, Promenade, Winter Gardens, bars, nightclubs, shopping centre, and rail/bus stations. . .
An ideal location for all your short break and holiday needs. On arriving, you'll enter into our spacious bar lounge, where you can watch wide-screen TV, have a game of pool or darts. Or, just relax with a refreshing drink from our well stocked bar. The Lawton has 63 modern and attractively decorated bedrooms (choose between smoking and non-smoking), which offer private bathroom or shower room facilities. We have a number of easy access bedrooms available, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We also have 19 car parking spaces on site, and further spaces within a two minute stroll. We offer a warm welcome to everyone, including coach parties, conference delegates, party weekenders, couples, families and shoppers.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/03/2015 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
kes and gayles stay at the lawton
Hotel was easy to find and also 5 mins walk from tower, staff were very friendly and room was to a great standard, would definitely use again *****
August bank holiday weekend
Very nice welcome on arrival.
Nice clean Hotel outside and inside. The double room we stayed in was compact but suitable for the stay we had.