- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, the staff were very helpful & friendly, will definitely stay at The Lawton on my next trip to Blackpool. would highly recommen..."
"Hotel in good location, staff very friendly and helpful. We had a lovely very clean room on the 2nd floor, it had a wet room shower, just br..."
"Lovely friendly staff, room quite small but they didn't promise anything else so it wasn't a shock...."
"Friendly, helpful and very accommodating staff. Rooms basic but clean and no problems. Great breakfast! We would stay there in the future...."
"we stayed for 1 night it was a last minute booking and the hotel was fine, parking at the hotel is a plus. the staff very friendly and the b..."
About the hotel
Centrally situated, we are close to Blackpool Town Centre, Promenade, Winter Gardens, bars, nightclubs, shopping centre, and rail/bus stations. . .
An ideal location for all your short break and holiday needs. On arriving, you'll enter into our spacious bar lounge, where you can watch wide-screen TV, have a game of pool or darts. Or, just relax with a refreshing drink from our well stocked bar. The Lawton has 63 modern and attractively decorated bedrooms (choose between smoking and non-smoking), which offer private bathroom or shower room facilities. We have a number of easy access bedrooms available, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We also have 19 car parking spaces on site, and further spaces within a two minute stroll. We offer a warm welcome to everyone, including coach parties, conference delegates, party weekenders, couples, families and shoppers.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/03/2015 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The LateRooms.com rates for The Lawton Hotel in Blackpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, the staff were very helpful & friendly, will definitely stay at The Lawton on my next trip to Blackpool.
would highly recommend.
Lovely Hotel, would thoroughly recommend
Hotel in good location, staff very friendly and helpful.
We had a lovely very clean room on the 2nd floor, it had a wet room shower, just brilliant. Very comfortable but squeeky bed that was the only downfall with the room. There is a comfortable lounge/bar area, drinks reasonable and good choice. The breakfast in the morning was plentiful from choice of cereals, toast and full English. The staff were excellent and the food delicious. Parking is even offered at a small charge. Got to say I've not been to Blackpool for over 20 years, the weekend was brilliant and a lot of this was due to this splendid hotel.