- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Very friendly welcome..."
"The room was pretty nice for the money, however the draft coming from the window was shocking. Staying in January was therefore not good, we..."
"Nice friendly staff, Rooms in need of refurbishment, main problem must be management who must have made the decision to turn hot water in my..."
"Clean room, friendly staff, nothing was too much for them. great location for town...."
"We found Lawton hotel very accommodating and understanding. Our son had had a heart attack so we had to travel from Southampton with very li..."
About the hotel
Centrally situated, we are close to Blackpool Town Centre, Promenade, Winter Gardens, bars, nightclubs, shopping centre, and rail/bus stations. . .
An ideal location for all your short break and holiday needs. On arriving, you'll enter into our spacious bar lounge, where you can watch wide-screen TV, have a game of pool or darts. Or, just relax with a refreshing drink from our well stocked bar. The Lawton has 61 modern and attractively decorated bedrooms which offer private bathroom or shower room facilities. We have a number of easy access bedrooms available, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We also have 19 car parking spaces on site, and further spaces within a two minute stroll. We offer a warm welcome to everyone, including coach parties, conference delegates, party weekenders, couples, families and shoppers.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 12/03/2015 to 31/12/2019 - Please note that credit card transactions are subject to a 3% charge. There is no fee for using a debit card. On Site Car Parking, Free WiFi. All ensuite rooms, flat screen tv's The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Happy to return
Very friendly welcome
Nice hotel but arctic room
The room was pretty nice for the money, however the draft coming from the window was shocking.
Staying in January was therefore not good, we were absolutely frozen. We asked for a heater, which was brought up to the room after a couple of hours and after wedging the curtains into the frame, we managed to take the edge off the cold room. Unable to leave on due to common sense and general safety so the room quickly became cold. Disappointed that we weren't offered a more suitable room...can only imagine that the reason for this was that they were all the same. Also, we weren't asked how the stay was when we checked out...says a lot. Also, bathroom was exceptionally narrow, which was ok for us, but definitely not for anyone larger.