- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"One night stay - hotel was clean and met what we required. The bed was super comfortable and even my partner who has difficulty sleeping in..."
"As soon as we arrived near the hotel we were meaning to cross the road with out bags and one of the door staff kindly crossed over and grabb..."
"I'd read a few reviews about the staff being unfriendly, well they couldn't have been more welcoming and nice. I was travelling with my youn..."
"Lovely hotel, great location, above standard rooms (modern and well presented). Would definitely stay again as needs arise...."
"My boyfriend and I found this was the perfect hotel for our visit to London, we were a short taxi ride to everything and the hotel was immac..."
About the hotel
The Regency Hotel is in South Kensington, on the elegant tree lined road of Queens Gate situated in the heart of London. This prestigious location provides easy access to London’s business centre, as well as the tourist attractions, many of which are in easy walking distance, V&A, NHM, Harrods, Hyde Park and Royal Albert Hall. The Regency Hotel is the largest independent hotel in London with 210 air conditioned rooms and 12 conference rooms, and reflects the refined splendour of the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea.
The traditional Regency Style architecture compliments the relaxed town house atmosphere, combined with the highest levels of service, and an attention to detail make it a perfect choice for both leisure and business travelers. The very best of what London has to offer can be found, not far from the marble doorsteps of the Regency Hotel. South Kensington & Gloucester Rd tube stations are a mere 5 minute walk away, and Earls Court is a 10 minute stroll. Heathrow International airport is 14 miles from the Regency Hotel and has fast & frequent connections to the centre of London. The hotel is non smoking including all guest bedrooms from 04/02/2011
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay - hotel was clean and met what we required.
The bed was super comfortable and even my partner who has difficulty sleeping in hotels had a good nights sleep. On the whole the staff were helpful and courteous and the hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay in town.
Fabulous value for money!
As soon as we arrived near the hotel we were meaning to cross the road with out bags and one of the door staff kindly crossed over and grabbed both our suitcases.
Excellent customer service. Really crisp and clean room with fresh clean bedding the next day, very well presented and maintained room. The hotel is directly opposite Kensington hotel and I'm sure a big rival of it but instead of paying the ridiculous prices the charge you can still get a quality room with great service at The Regency Hotel.