- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Well located with on site parking. A seven minute walk to the theater five to the center of town. The room was small but very clean with en..."
"Enjoyable stay. Very helpful and accommodating. Handy for all amenities. Will definitely stay again...."
"The housekeeper was tops, very welcoming and helpful...."
"The owner, Pascal, was extremely friendly and very helpful. As first time visitors to the area, he went out of his way to explain the sights..."
"Tis was a lovely choice, a cew minutes walk to everything in Stratford upon Avon. Vivien was in charge and gave a lovely friendly welcome wi..."
About the hotel
The Salamander Guest House is a family-run bed & breakfast in the heart of Stratford-upon-Avon and therefore minutes walk away from all the Shakespeare attractions, RSC Theatres, Civic Hall, Shops and Restaurants. Our Edwardian Guest House is ideally situated, overlooking a floral park and we offer free Parking/Garaging in our own Car Park to the rear of the house. All our confortable Bedrooms have en-suite facilities (no shared bathrooms), colour television, tea/coffee facilities and central heating.
You may come and go as you please. You are assured of an excellent cooked English or Continental Breakfast which will be served as early as you need it ,Vegetarians, Vegans and Diabetics are catered for. Evening meals will be catered for by prior arrangement. Free WiFi available.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note: there will be a 5% charge on any payments using a credit or non UK debit card. There will be a £1 charge when using a UK debit card. Cash is also accepted at the guest house. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
SALAMANDER GUEST HOUSE
Well located with on site parking.
A seven minute walk to the theater five to the center of town. The room was small but very clean with en suite baths with modern fixtures and quality linens. Breakfast was excellent and the host was informative and charming. Good value.
Handy bolt hole
Very helpful and accommodating. Handy for all amenities. Will definitely stay again.