- 3 guest reviews
About the hotel
This residential style complex boasts a complete leisure, sport and relaxation offer. The complex is surrounded by an 18-hole golf course. It also boasts facilities such as the magnificent spa, designed for the relaxation of body and mind.
From the apartments you can enjoy beautiful views and benefit from the tranquillity of the area. The establishment has an advantageous position; the beaches are only 7 km away and it is very near Terra Mítica and Terra Natura theme parks.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Bonalba Golf Resort & Spa in Mutxamel are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
We didn't realise we would be staying on a huge urbanisation, and that going for breakfast we had to use the car, to use the spa we had to use the car, to go to a bar we had to use the car.
The apartment was ok but the walls were in need of painting, in one bedroom they were really dirty. The big outdoor pool area was lovely, but closed, well the pool was but you could sit around it. English breakfast was 2 bacon rashers, 2 eggs, and a piece of bread,no buffet.
The indoor pool was excellent, really different and very warm. We thought pedal tennis was included but we had to pay each time. But when all is said and done we didn't pay much so we feel we had value for money.