- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Pleasant, friendly helpful staff. Efficient service. Rooms comfortable and clean (particularly liked the luxury of the settee!)..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful. As we stayed on a Sunday evening there was no evening dinner available but the menu looked great...."
"We stayed here as a family of three in a family room and were really pleased with the room and hotel. Staff were really friendly and helpful..."
"Having stayed elsewhere in Lincoln before I wanted to try a different hotel and was much impressed with the Tower Hotel. It is a small hotel..."
"Great situated in good walking distance to the old and new parts of lincoln. the steep hill a challenge but great little shops on the way. m..."
About the hotel
Situated in Lincoln's Cathedral Quarter, The Tower is a 3 AA Star Boutique Hotel, ideally located for exploring the historical city; either on foot or as a base for visiting the surrounding villages, countryside and attractions. Purpose built, the Tower Hotel in Lincoln has fifteen well appointed bedrooms all of which are en-suite bath and shower with hot beverage facilities and digital flatscreen televisions. Our Reception is staffed by friendly, capable staff, that are fully trained to assist with any queries regarding the Hotel and local places of interest.
Our Award winning 1 Rosette restaurant can seat up to 50 people and is available for private hire for a wide variety of functions. The Tower bar has undergone major transformation in the past few years putting itself at the forefront of Lincoln's ever expanding social scene.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant, friendly helpful staff.
Efficient service. Rooms comfortable and clean (particularly liked the luxury of the settee!)
Good pub hotel
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
As we stayed on a Sunday evening there was no evening dinner available but the menu looked great. The full english breakfast was great , with a good variety of cereal although some fresh fruit would have been nice. The room was good, the bed comfortable and the bathroom newly renovated. However i would not have liked to stay for a long time as there was no wardrobe and no hanging space. There was a singer playing in the pub and there was a good atmosphere and we had a great time.