- Very Good
- 560 guest reviews
"Nice looking room but... took ages to figure out how to take the plug out the sink, the shower head was half falling off and the bed was rea..."
"We stayed here due the close proximity & easy access to Birmingham International Airport. The room was basic, had everything you need. Only..."
"Good parking facilities, close to the station. All round efficient place to stay. Have stayed before and will again...."
"There was no Wifi in the room so had to go downstairs which was the only inconvenience...."
About the hotel
The Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC is a modern hotel in an excellent location within walking distance of the NEC, Birmingham Airport and Birmingham train station. The hotel is a boutique style modern hotel, newly opened, with excellent facilities for business or pleasure. The 166 rooms are all bright and spacious and include facilities such as free internet access in all rooms, LCD TV’s, a work-station, a stylish wet-room with power shower, glass tiled walls and feature sink.
The Hotel includes ample car parking, a relaxed lounge area for bistro-style snacks and drinks, a bar and an informal restaurant. NEW FREE 10MB Internet access in all public areas. The buffet breakfast is a feature of the hotel as it offers plenty of choice for all tastes and diets. Car parking and free internet access in all rooms.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/10/2013 to 31/12/2014 - Please note from 1st January 2014 car parking charges will be £7.50 The LateRooms.com rates for Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC/ Airport in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Unclean room, dispensers broken, food expensive
After watching 4 in a bed on TV, had a closer look at the room.
I found hair on my bed and pillows
Also the shower floor tiles were unclean and grout missing, broken dispenser in the shower too. The food was well presented and the service was very pleasant, the evening food was small proportions and costly.
Adequate for an overnight stay
Only its closeness to the NEC and Birmingham International make it worth staying.