- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"We stayed at the harcourt hotel, very easy to find just at the bottom of Grafton street. Easy to walk into Dublin centre and 15 mins away fr..."
"Nice new room - however did not realise there is a nightclub situated within the hotel - and was woken to noise in the early hours of the mo..."
About the hotel
Harcourt Hotel is located at one of Dublin's most fashionable addresses. It is safely situated on Harcourt Street off the south west corner of St Stephens Green with Dublin's most exclusive shopping area of the Grafton Street just a stroll away. Easy walking distance to Temple Bar.
The hotel's Georgian facade hides contemporary interiors. Steeped in history, part of the hotel was once home to George Bernard Shaw. Serviced by the LUAS (tram) line which extends to The Dundrum Town centre in the south. The restaurant : Little Caesars is part of a famous Dublin chain of restaurants by the same name. D-two bar / lounge features an all weather beer garden. D-two nightclub typically runs from Wednesdays to Saturdays inclusive. The hotel is best described as lively particularly but not exclusively at weekends, as a result some rooms can suffer from noise. Good overnight rates available from the local car park.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Over Priced for the Quality of the Accommodation
Hotel is worth at best 80 Euro per night not 125.
Walls between rooms very thin, lots of noise from other quests. Maybe a good hotel for Spanish students on holiday, but not the place to stay if you are staying for business and expect a good night's rest.
We stayed at the harcourt hotel, very easy to find just at the bottom of Grafton street.
Easy to walk into Dublin centre and 15 mins away from Temple bar. The room was big, the beds were comfy and the hotel had a warm feel to it. There is a nightclub attached to the hotel and we could hear the bass in the room. We were in room 222. As we were all party orientated anyway the music did not bother us. The fact that the nightclub should have been €8 entry and as a guest you can visit it for free with no queue was a bonus. 3 jäger bombs for €10. The hotel service was excellent and I will be booking again soon. If you can hear noise in the early hours in Dublin, seriously you haven't drunk enough.