This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Leipzig has not only become an important trade fair city, but also offers a wealth of cultural attractions. Our hotel is the ideal starting point from which to explore the city. With us you can enjoy first-class, high-quality service.
Although centrally located, we nevertheless offer a peaceful and pleasant ambiance for your visit. It is but a short walk to Europe's most modern central railway station and the colourful, pulsating city centre. Our hotel is located very close to all the major attractions like the old city hall, the Mädler Passage, Specks Court and Barthels Court with shops, cafés and restaurants and the famous Thomaskirche. Or pop in to Auerbach's Cellar, which was one of Goethe's popular haunts, too. And since the good citizens of Leipzig love witty repartee, here you will also be able to enjoy the best in cabaret. And all of this - just a short walk away! Come and visit us and see for yourself! We look forward to your arrival!
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Meeting Facilities , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet