About the hotel
Come and discover the charm of a vacation in Venice staying at one of the friendliest and most elegant hotels in the extraordinary city center. Since 1889 the Hotel Antico Panada has been hosting guests in intimate and cozy rooms, enveloped by relaxing atmospheres and elegant classic and eighteenth century Venetian furnishings. Complete with all the modern comforts, the 3-star Hotel Antico Panada is your home away from home, just 20 meters from St Marks's Square, managed by a courteous and professional staff.
The “Ai Speci” bar is the pride of the Hotel Antico Panada. Wooden paneling and ancient period mirrors line the walls to evoke the great Venetian specieri (mirror craftsmen) tradition. The bar is open till midnight and serves every kind of drink.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband , Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Antico Panada in Venice is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet