About the hotel
Come and discover the charm of a vacation in Venice staying at one of the friendliest and most elegant hotels in the extraordinary city center. Since 1889 the Hotel Antico Panada has been hosting guests in intimate and cozy rooms, enveloped by relaxing atmospheres and elegant classic and eighteenth century Venetian furnishings. Complete with all the modern comforts, the 3-star Hotel Antico Panada is your home away from home, just 20 meters from St.
Marks's Square, managed by a courteous and professional staff. The “Ai Speci” bar is the pride of the Hotel Antico Panada. Wooden paneling and ancient period mirrors line the walls to evoke the great Venetian specieri (mirror craftsmen) tradition. The bar is open till midnight and serves every kind of drink.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- In-room Broadband, Secretary Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Antico Panada in Venezia are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Shabby Chic, shame about the staff.
Generally a good, clean hotel for the location.
Obviously a bit noisy at night, but to be expected. No tea making facilities in the room. Hotelier tried to charge us 6 Euro for 50ml of milk when we finally manged to find some hot water for a brew. Receptionist more interested in somking fags than doing his job.