About the hotel
In the heart of the Touraine Loire Valley and the Loire Valley Castle, about 20Km from Chinon, our resort *** place as top concern: nature, ecology, responsible tourism and discover of French heritage and traditions. Implanted in a 4 hectares park of trees without cars, our Residence welcomes you for a stay based on quiet, relaxation and wellness. Our wood cottage are tastefully decorated and furnished to a high standard of quality.
During your stay, savour the gastronomic dish of our well-known Chief or escape un our SPA of 320 sqm (Sauna, Steam bath, spa bath, quiet room, massage, hydrotherapy …)
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Table Tennis, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Relais Du Plessis in Richelieu is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.88(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing and missold
Firstly, this is not a hotel.
It calls itself a 'residence', and it's a bunch of cottages with a rather limited kitchen facility and a central reception/restaurant, a bit like a small-scale Forest Holidays resort. I'd checked their website, so this wasn't too much of a surprise, but it was a bit of a shock to be asked to strip the bed and sweep the floor before leaving. But leaving that aside, the cottages are comfortable and well appointed, and the wooded location is probably a delight in better weather than New Year 2014 afforded. It's priced at over €100/night, though, so for a week or longer stay (which seems to be their target demographic) you could get a very nice gîte for the same money. It also advertises itself as a restaurant, and that's where the first of the disappointments showed its face. I arrived and enquired about dinner, and was told that the restaurant was 'exceptionally shut' for the evening. Not exceptionally impressive, and the staff showed no contrition at all. The two criteria I had used in my search were "Restaurant" and "WiFi in Rooms"; defeated in the first, I looked forward to the second. The welcome information sheet said that WiFi credentials would be printed on the key. They weren't. So back to reception, to be told "we don't offer that any more, only in the reception." That's not what they've told LateRooms, nor was it mentioned on their own website, which still claimed WiFi in the rooms at that time, though they do appear to have updated that now. And again, not a word of apology. The "fully equipped" kitchenette doesn't include a corkscrew (surely sacrilege in France!), and the TV remote-control batteries were dead flat. Other than that, a delightful stay!