- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel , easy book in procedure , nice room and lovely breakfast excellent value as kids eat free.we used the hotel to stay over be..."
"Had a really bad stay in London, the hotel was very nice but we had problems with noises coming from another room that they had to get the p..."
"from the moment my wee sister and i checked in it was a comfortable experience . my mum certainly made a good choice. friendly staff and hot..."
"Good: Nice hotel. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area, especially Harry Potter studio tour. Room was very clean, sheet..."
"Good city centre hotel. Stay here when I can as good service, rooms and location. Slightly tired rooms when compared to holiday inn but defi..."
About the hotel
On Clarendon Road, in the centre of Watford, this Jurys Inn is 5 minutes’ walk from Watford Junction Railway Station. Trains run regularly from Watford station to Euston Station in central London. A journey time of just 20 minutes means that all of London’s sights are within easy reach.
The hotel has a 24-hour reception, a bar and restaurant. The stylish bedrooms at the Jurys Inn Watford feature crisp white linens, flat screen TVs with Freeview and a large work space. The spacious bathrooms boast spa toiletries. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel. Breakfasts are served in the contemporary restaurant which also offers an international dinner menu. The bar serves lunch and snacks as well as coffees and drinks. The Watford Jurys Inn also provides services such as dry cleaning/laundry. Public parking is available close to the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent hotel , easy book in procedure , nice room and lovely breakfast excellent value as kids eat free.we used the hotel to stay over before the England game ideal location
Had a really bad stay in London, the hotel was very nice but we had problems with noises coming from another room that they had to get the police out in the end and we had no sleep that night.
So I would not stay there again.