- 4 guest reviews
"Rooms were absolutely perfect very clean staff very friendly breakfast absolutely fabulous..."
"Very relaxing atmosphere and great location for walking. Food was excellent and very good customer service...."
"I did not get to stay there...."
"Our family stayed at The Bell at Skenfrith for a birthday treat. Two great rooms, comfortable and well furnished, in a lovely old hotel / in..."
About the hotel
The Bell is a five star restaurant with rooms on the banks of the River Monnow in rural Monmouthshire, on the border of Wales and England. The restaurant has 2 AA rosettes for their food which uses produce from their own organic kitchen garden and other local producers, and an extensive multi-award winning wine list and impressive wine cellar. The eleven luxury ensuite rooms range from the standard double to the fabulous fourposters or attic suites.
There are six circular walks which have been created specially for The Bell which take in the beautiful countryside of the Marches, Offa's Dyke and the various ancient castles in the vicinity. Sumptuous sofas, roaring log fires and real ales or local ciders are there for your return! In the summer, the terrace and country garden at the back are ideal for sipping chilled drinks on a hot day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms were absolutely perfect very clean staff very friendly breakfast absolutely fabulous
Very relaxing atmosphere and great location for walking.
Food was excellent and very good customer service.