- 18 guest reviews
"I did not get to stay there...."
"Our family stayed at The Bell at Skenfrith for a birthday treat. Two great rooms, comfortable and well furnished, in a lovely old hotel / in..."
"From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, our stay was superb, great food and great choice of wines, we'll certainly be back w..."
"Had a lovely weekend stay at the Bell. Staff were courteous and friendly, but not intrusive. Food was fairly expensive by my standards, but..."
"Our first visit, but not our last. Friendly welcome, excellent food, lovely room(s) - we had bedroom, sitting room and bathroom. Lots of nic..."
About the hotel
The Bell is a five star restaurant with rooms on the banks of the River Monnow in rural Monmouthshire, on the border of Wales and England. The restaurant has 2 AA rosettes for their food which uses produce from their own organic kitchen garden and other local producers, and an extensive multi-award winning wine list and impressive wine cellar. The eleven luxury ensuite rooms range from the standard double to the fabulous fourposters or attic suites.
There are six circular walks which have been created specially for The Bell which take in the beautiful countryside of the Marches, Offa's Dyke and the various ancient castles in the vicinity. Sumptuous sofas, roaring log fires and real ales or local ciders are there for your return! In the summer, the terrace and country garden at the back are ideal for sipping chilled drinks on a hot day.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The Bell at Skenfrith
I did not get to stay there.
Our family stayed at The Bell at Skenfrith for a birthday treat.
Two great rooms, comfortable and well furnished, in a lovely old hotel / inn in a wonderful setting. Food was very good, staff were friendly and service throughout the hotel was excellent. Just the sort of break we wanted.