- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Last minute overnight birthday treat. Fantastic. Great room, great view and great location...."
"Bedroom well appointed with good sized balcony, the view was limited but still great. Bathroom excellent. Lounge bar in foyer provided good..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Sercotel Spa Porta Maris, you'll be centrally located in Alicante, steps from Casino Mediterraneo and Museo Volvo Ocean Race. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Icarus Sculpture and Alicante Harbour.
Make yourself at home in one of the 141 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Hotel Sercotel Spa Porta Maris, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 for adults and EUR 12.00 for children (approximately) Valet parking fee: EUR 19.95 per day Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay A facilities fee includes use of: - Fitness facilities - Sauna - Spa tub The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Renovations and Closures The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 October to 13 June: Dining venue The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Spa Porta Maris
Last minute overnight birthday treat.
Fantastic. Great room, great view and great location.
Perfect location in a beautiful place
Bedroom well appointed with good sized balcony, the view was limited but still great.
Bathroom excellent. Lounge bar in foyer provided good service and choice of drinks, served with 'nibbles' as you would expect. Amazing location. No restaurant, apart from for breakfast, but an incredible choice in the town at all price levels. Loved Alicante and this hotel is ideally placed for a visit. Would like to return.