- 1 guest reviews
"Had early starts for work both days, and the owners still provided me with a good breakfast at 630am. Fantastic place, with great environmen..."
About the hotel
This former Victorian vicarage offers 5 star comforts in the beautiful Montgomeryshire countryside. Luxury en-suite bedrooms have everything you need with views that stretch for miles. The restaurant offers menus based on local organic meats and home-grown produce.
Wines are organic, beers and cider local, spirits Welsh.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/11/2015 to 31/12/2016 - Please advise us on your arrival time ( between 4 and 10pm unless otherwise agreed, from 5pm Sundays ). If you would like dinner, this must be pre-booked before arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Business stay for two nights
Had early starts for work both days, and the owners still provided me with a good breakfast at 630am.
Fantastic place, with great environmental standards and lovely fare to eat. Would stay here again for business and also with my girlfriend as a place to stay for pleasure. Brill