- 16 guest reviews
"For London, this was reasonably priced and fine for one night. Time to get some new mattresses though! They were rather old and lumpy. The w..."
"Was a great stay for how cheap it was! On arrival the room that I had booked had been taken by someone else so rather than a triple room we..."
"Quite enjoyable stay, no problems with hotel or staff, rooms/décor very tired but good comfortable stay. Will stay again...."
"Room I had (406) as would most in the block desperately needs dragging into the 21st century, clean a tidy enough though. Bar and restaurant..."
"Useful for access to central London & Heathrow...."
About the hotel
The Master Robert Hotel is an ideal Location for business or leisure,located only 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport in London and situated centrally near shopping district. The large bedrooms distinguish the hotel from others in the Heathrow area, making it a favourite for long-staying guests and regular visitors to the area. All the rooms are with en-suite facilities.
The hotel offers 5 rooms in total for Conference and banqueting, making it a popular venue for local businesses, and also a destination hotel for many other companies, who not only appreciate our rooms but enjoy the other aspects of the hotel as well. Our vastly experienced team are guaranteed to offer you a friendly and professional service. You can relax in the knowledge that we will take care of every detail on your behalf, and ensure that your staying as comfort and as efficiently as you had planned. Parking available on site at £5 per vehicle per night. A refund of £5 car parking charge will be made at reception when you spend GBP 10 or more in one single transaction in the hotel bar or pub. Free internet access in the public areas. Hotel Bar/Restaurant and Robert Inn Pub serve snacks from 18:00 - 21:00 from Monday - Thursday only
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Parking available on site at £5 per vehicle per night. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Ok for the money
For London, this was reasonably priced and fine for one night.
Time to get some new mattresses though. They were rather old and lumpy. The whole place could do with refurbishing, but as I said, it's ok for one night.
Great stay but over booked
Was a great stay for how cheap it was.
On arrival the room that I had booked had been taken by someone else so rather than a triple room we had to have a double room with a single bed. Room was a bit dated with broken fan but it was fit for purpose and we would defo stay again