- 3 guest reviews
"Clean, comfy and quite stylish too, cannot fault this place at all. It is close to Oxford City and also in a quiet area, the staff were very..."
About the hotel
New boutique hotel in central Oxford provides guests with luxuriously styled rooms and suites, affordable service and amenities specifically chosen for the needs of business and pleasure travellers: * Complimentary Wi-Fi Broadband. * Complimentary Sky Movies, Sports, Kids * Complimentary access to Oxford's premier private members' club * Complimentary local & national calls * Reduced rates to local spa/gym/pool * Quiet location, within a few minutes walk to the city centre * Nearby park, adventure playground, tennis, golf, boating lake and summer time heated outdoor pool * Individually styled rooms * Adjoining rooms with connecting doors available and two-storey SkyLoft Suites provide a quiet room and a relaxing retreat * Extra bed and cots * Direct dial phones and voicemail * Desk with ample power points * Daily maid service * Laundry and dry-cleaning service * Multi-lingual staff * Non-smoking hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up
- CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 19:00
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Overpriced for what it is
The staff were friendly but the accommodation really wasn't worth the money we spent.
We booked a double room and for a four star hotel the following was missing/broken:
- broken light in the bathroom
- One towel provided only (we were two)
- No complimentary bottle of water
- Half a toilet paper roll , had to ask for another one but there was no-one there to ask. - Charged 20 pounds for late check out (instead of 10 to leave at 12). Most four star hotels don't charge unless you request to leave after 12.
On the plus breakfast was really good, although again you have to pay 10 pounds per person to get it. We also got refunded 20 pounds at the end of our stay due to all the issues I outlined above. The host was very friendly and polite and did take the time out to listen to our complaints.
Clean, comfy and quite stylish too, cannot fault this place at all.
It is close to Oxford City and also in a quiet area, the staff were very friendly and I would defiantly stay there again.