This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This residence-hotel located in a charming authentic Riad Souiri 18th century in the heart of the medina pedestrian, has been luxuriously renovated in mauro-Andalusian style. The guesthouse Maison du Sud has 24 rooms on the mezzanine (including suites suitable for 2 or 4 people), with comfortable lounge, all opening onto a patio decorated with bright tiles. You'll find attentive service and a sun terrace with a fantastic view on the sea and the roofs of the medina.
Nothing is missing from this guest house to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are decorated in a traditional way and have a bathroom with shower, hairdryer, safe, Internet access. You will appreciate the quality and freshness of the culinary traditions with Moroccan cooking to order, based on fresh produce direct from the port and market. The hotel is located in the Medina of Essaouira on the main pedestrian street, 300 m from the sea. Avenue Sidi Mohamed Ben Abdallah is parallel to the Avenue Mohamed Zerktouni and seafront. Mogador Airport is 22 km away, the nearest bus stop to 300 m and the beach is about 350 m away. Reservations for the same day will not be accepted if submitted after 5:30 pm (GMT).
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Maison Du Sud in Essaouira is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet