- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Spixworth is a good location for visits to Norwich,the Broads and North Norfolk in general. We had seen other reviews which were not that co..."
"The motel was fantastic, me and my mum need a room for the night as we was attending a wedding the next day and the motel was exactly what w..."
"Very kind customer care also..."
"We stayed at spixworth motel last weekend, the room was clean and tidy. Just right for what we needed, the staff were friendly, we will use..."
"Could not fault the room itself, the only thing was the room was above the bar and there was a lot of noise until it closed...."
About the hotel
THE SPIXWORTH MOTEL a modern and convenient venue for both Leisure and Business Guests. is quietly and pleasantly situated on a 1. 25 acre site with adjacent four acre meadow on the green belt edge of the long established but expanding Village of Spixworth.
Spixworth is just two miles North of Norwich off the B1150 North Walsham Road. The North Walsham Road is a roundabout exit off the ringroad. Business and Leisure Guests and those they have recommended , keep the Motel busy all year round. All enjoy the relaxed friendly atmosphere, the comfortable rooms and spacious parking. Not only do we cater for both overnight and short stay guests but also offer thirty four fully equipped mostly ground floor studio's with kitchenette for those who may be relocating to the area or moving to a new house or may require quality accommodation away from home. Fully equipped Studio Flats are our speciality. On the outskirts of Norwich - a delightful place to live or stay . Spixworth, a community of some 1500 households, offers a variety of shops and services including Junior Schools and a bus terminal to Sprowston High School, a regular bus service to Norwich Centre and return, Doctors Surgery, Dental Practice, Taxi Base, 2 Take-A-Ways, a Co-op Food Store incorporating a further hot food Take-A-Way, Newsagents, Dispensing Chemist,Butchery, Ladies and Gents Hairdressers, Post Office, Public House and a Community Social Club with children's play area ( situated opposite to the Motel ). The Norfolk Broads are minutes away and the Norfolk Coast from Cromer to Gt. Yarmouth no more than 20 miles distance. Also convenient for Norwich Airport and Sprowston Manor Golf Course.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 17/08/2010 to 17/08/2019 - GUESTS INTENDING TO ARRIVE AFTER 11.00PM SHOULD MAKE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS BEFOREHAND BY TELEPHONING 01603 898288. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Spixworth Motel, Norwich
Spixworth is a good location for visits to Norwich,the Broads and North Norfolk in general.
We had seen other reviews which were not that complimentary but we came away happy with the Motel as our room was clean and tidy and with "continental" breakfast included within the room which we liked better than having to get up early to go to a breakfast room by a certain time. Well done Spixworth Motel.
Spixworth Motel & Self Catering Studio Flats
The motel was fantastic, me and my mum need a room for the night as we was attending a wedding the next day and the motel was exactly what we needed.
Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back.