- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Clean enough, friendly arrival and departure staff. Everything worked. Good value..."
"enjoyed the stay..."
"Poor reception not told of breakfast in room only, People coming in late slaming doors..."
"Clean, staff very helpful certainly value for money. Will stay there again had room 4 found it quiet...."
"Our sat nav wasn't wonderful at finding the motel but we did get there OK. It was reasonably convenient for our shopping trip to Norwich. No..."
About the hotel
THE SPIXWORTH MOTEL a modern and convenient venue for both Leisure and Business Guests. is quietly and pleasantly situated on a 1. 25 acre site with adjacent four acre meadow on the green belt edge of the long established but expanding Village of Spixworth.
Spixworth is just two miles North of Norwich off the B1150 North Walsham Road. The North Walsham Road is a roundabout exit off the ringroad. Business and Leisure Guests and those they have recommended , keep the Motel busy all year round. All enjoy the relaxed friendly atmosphere, the comfortable rooms and spacious parking. Not only do we cater for both overnight and short stay guests but also offer thirty four fully equipped mostly ground floor studio's with kitchenette for those who may be relocating to the area or moving to a new house or may require quality accommodation away from home. Fully equipped Studio Flats are our speciality. On the outskirts of Norwich - a delightful place to live or stay . Spixworth, a community of some 1500 households, offers a variety of shops and services including Junior Schools and a bus terminal to Sprowston High School, a regular bus service to Norwich Centre and return, Doctors Surgery, Dental Practice, Taxi Base, 2 Take-A-Ways, a Co-op Food Store incorporating a further hot food Take-A-Way, Newsagents, Dispensing Chemist,Butchery, Ladies and Gents Hairdressers, Post Office, Public House and a Community Social Club with children's play area ( situated opposite to the Motel ). The Norfolk Broads are minutes away and the Norfolk Coast from Cromer to Gt. Yarmouth no more than 20 miles distance. Also convenient for Norwich Airport and Sprowston Manor Golf Course.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 17/08/2010 to 17/08/2019 - GUESTS INTENDING TO ARRIVE AFTER 11.00PM SHOULD MAKE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS BEFOREHAND BY TELEPHONING 01603 898288. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Clean enough, friendly arrival and departure staff.
Everything worked. Good value
enjoyed the stay