This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ancient mansion fully renovated in 2008, first "boutique hotel" in Aix en Provence. The hotel is situated in the most enthralling part of the city center. Upon your arrival our team will welcome you with their great dynamism.
As soon as your booking is confirmed our E-Concierge will contact you to help you prepare your upcoming stay in Aix en Provence. Suite, Junior Suite or De-Luxe Room with contemporary design, king-size bed and cosy pillows. Complimentary fresh drinks and unlimited Wi-Fi free of charge. Free business center open 24/24, like at home you help yourself with the drinks in the lounge bar. The breakfast with Champagne is served in the lounges or your room until midday. A new terrace in the courtyard provides guests with an additional place to relax, and enjoy their breakfast or a drink. A fitness as well as a luxury massage room complete the terrace. The permanent exhibition of oils paintings on canvas and the fresco by Zidan, famous painter of Berlin Mitte make this hotel an art work, unusual and unique.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Cezanne in Aix-En-Provence are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet