- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Good Hotel but not 5 star..."
"We weren't overly impressed with our lunch in the bar but our breakfast the following morning more than made up for it, absolutely delicious..."
"Hotel was lovely and confortable room, we only had breakfast and it was nice, went for a swim and was very disappointed with pool. Pool was..."
"Excelent service and very clean accommodation. Room ready upon arrival, and great central location..."
About the hotel
Established in 2001, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & Spa is situated on Lough Atalia Road just a three minute walk from the famous Eyre Square. Guests looking for hotel accommodation in a convenient central location will find the hotel is located behind the bus and railway Station and close to all major sights and attractions including the Aran Islands and Connemara. The hotel boasts 282 guestrooms.
The Galway Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa boasts the most impressive meeting facilities in the West of Ireland. All seven boardrooms and six meeting rooms feature air conditioning and most enjoy natural daylight. The Burren Panoramic Suite is equipped to the highest standards including video conferencing. The largest room is the Inis Mor Ballroom, which can host up to 720 for a banquet or 1000 for a cocktail reception. From the exquisite Mediterranean Food of the Restaurant Marinas, to the exclusive Spirit One Spa with thermal suite facilities found only in the best destination spas in the world, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway offers an extensive range of options for both business and pleasure. No other hotel in Galway will provide you with such a unique combination of hotel accommodation and meeting facilities as the Galway Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 27/01/2013 to 28/01/2013 - Due to essential maintenance work, the hotel will be without electricity on the 28th of January from 9:00am to 5:00pm. We apologies for any inconvenience that this power outage may cause. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & Spa in Galway are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel but not 5 star
We weren't overly impressed with our lunch in the bar but our breakfast the following morning more than made up for it, absolutely delicious!