- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"No direct access to the room, Noisy due to buses from early morning until late night and marriage and guests from wedding reception. Houseke..."
"Stayed at Raddison Blu, before loved it, this time less happy. The room was about half a mile and 2 elevator rides from reception and car pa..."
"we booked late for a sunday of bank holiday weekend and so it was expensive but we wanted somewhere special near galway city and with ammeni..."
"Good Hotel but not 5 star..."
"We weren't overly impressed with our lunch in the bar but our breakfast the following morning more than made up for it, absolutely delicious..."
About the hotel
Established in 2001, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & Spa is situated on Lough Atalia Road just a three minute walk from the famous Eyre Square. Guests looking for hotel accommodation in a convenient central location will find the hotel is located behind the bus and railway Station and close to all major sights and attractions including the Aran Islands and Connemara. The hotel boasts 282 guestrooms.
The Galway Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa boasts the most impressive meeting facilities in the West of Ireland. All seven boardrooms and six meeting rooms feature air conditioning and most enjoy natural daylight. The Burren Panoramic Suite is equipped to the highest standards including video conferencing. The largest room is the Inis Mor Ballroom, which can host up to 720 for a banquet or 1000 for a cocktail reception. From the exquisite Mediterranean Food of the Restaurant Marinas, to the exclusive Spirit One Spa with thermal suite facilities found only in the best destination spas in the world, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway offers an extensive range of options for both business and pleasure. No other hotel in Galway will provide you with such a unique combination of hotel accommodation and meeting facilities as the Galway Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Too noisy, housekeeping in the late afternoon
No direct access to the room, Noisy due to buses from early morning until late night and marriage and guests from wedding reception.
Housekeeping in the late afternoon 4 im does not fit to Spa concept
Having been to Radisson Blu Malta 10 times, I was a bit let down with now they serve breakfast
It would be good for their training manager to visit the sister Hotel in Malta and learn from how they do breakfast