- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room was fab and excellent breakfast each morning. Hotel was quiet and relaxing...."
"concierge gave us great suggestions for places to visit while in galway and surrounding area..."
"Lovly hotel couldn't fault it..."
"We were only in Galway for a night. We had a speedy check-in, with friendly helpful staff every time we went to the desk. Our room was on th..."
"High quality hotel, good pool, but lacks character..."
About the hotel
Established in 2001, the Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & Spa is situated on Lough Atalia Road just a three minute walk from the famous Eyre Square. Guests looking for hotel accommodation in a convenient central location will find the hotel is located behind the bus and railway Station and close to all major sights and attractions including the Aran Islands and Connemara. The hotel boasts 282 guestrooms.
The Radisson Blu Hotel has 261 ensuite guest rooms including standard rooms, family rooms as well as family services, Penthouse suites and Level 5 executive suites. All rooms are non-smoking and also available are rooms designed for guests with special needs. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
The Galway Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa boasts the most impressive meeting facilities in the West of Ireland. All seven boardrooms and six meeting rooms feature air conditioning and most enjoy natural daylight. The Burren Panoramic Suite is equipped to the highest standards including video conferencing.
Parking is available in a Multi Storey car park operated by Q Park which is conveniently located underneath the hotel. Hotel residents can avail of a daily rate of €5 per car per day. Spaces are limited and available on a first-come, first served basis.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Radisson Blu Hotel Galway & Spa
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Room was fab and excellent breakfast each morning. Hotel was quiet and relaxing.
Hotel rooms need to be revamped, beds fine but other room furniture shoddy.
I know hotels are cutting back on this but no water in the room. Minibar empty. Bar food was terrible and very overpriced