This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Delight yourself with what Samui Island huge amount to offer to its visitors. From the stunning scenery of its neighboring islands, a something to get a heart pumping either by land or boat tour around the island, spectacular shows, preserved cultural sights. And most of all, spend most of your time for its powdery white-sand beaches.
Baan Talay Resort is situated at the south-end part of Chaweng beach, less-crowded and yet has easy access for night activities, from discos, pubs, variety of restaurants, shops and markets. Ideal for families, friends and for romantic get-away.
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet