- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"Rooms were excellent condition & hotel nicely presented, great breakfast too & staff very friendly...."
"We were greated with a warm and friendly welcome. Car park front and rear. Lift to all floors. Our room was well appointed with everything y..."
"I was made to feel very welcome at this Hotel. Staff were freindly and helpful. Facilities were first class. I normally stay with Premier In..."
"Superb, quiet hotel, close to the town centre, nice and clean, bar and resturant on site, so no need to go looking elsewhere for a bite to e..."
"Never stayed here befor but I'd definitely stay again. Excellent value for money Impeccably clean and tidy All the little extras you could..."
About the hotel
Newly build finished in January 2012 with a 45 Bedroom extension. 34 existing bedrooms refurbished to the same standard as the new building. The Hotel is situated 5 minutes’ walk from Huddersfield town centre.
Cambridge Hotel offers free wireless internet access, free parking and en suite accommodation at great-value rates. Cambridge Hotel has a convenient location, just 2. 5 miles (4 km) from junction 24 of M62 motorway and only 0. 5 miles (0. 8 km) from Huddersfield’s bus and railway stations. Galpharm stadium is a short walk of 0. 7miles (1. 12 km). Free private parking is available on site, with closed-circuit TV surveillance for additional security. There are 79 spacious and comfortable rooms, all of which are en suite with showers. Each room has a Free view TV, Direct dial Telephone, Fridge, Tea/coffee making facilities, In room Ironing facilities, Laptop Safe, Hairdryer and Free WIFI. Free Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available throughout the building. A full English breakfast is available at the cost of £5. 00 per head and is served in the spacious and light dining room. Vegetarian alternatives are also available. Guests can also dine in the on-site restaurant. 24 Hour reception Restaurant and Bar available on site opening times 5pm to mid night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality stay
Rooms were excellent condition & hotel nicely presented, great breakfast too & staff very friendly.
Best shower EVER!
We were greated with a warm and friendly welcome.
Car park front and rear. Lift to all floors. Our room was well appointed with everything you could possibly need including a fridge which was quite a surprise but a handy addition had we been staying longer than one night. The shower was fantastic. Possibly the best shower I've ever had. The only negatives I can think of are that the fridge was sometimes quite noisy but I think that was because the freezer compartment was in dire need of defrosting and that you could hear noise from above quite clearly but that didn't detract from our stay and we would definitely use this hotel again with its handy position between Manchester and Leeds.