- 83 guest reviews
"Best breakfast i've had anywhere. And the room was nice although a little small..."
"This place was perfect for me... it was cheap, clean and tidy, the restaurant was always open, the parking was free, and it was nice and clo..."
"Approximately 15-20 min walk to Huddersfield football ground and 10-15 min walk to the centre although a few very good restaurants down Viad..."
"Thoroughly enjoyed my stay, staff were very helpful..."
"Very good quality room with extra facilities such as fridge, safe, iron and ironing board... very convenient for town centre..."
About the hotel
Newly build finished in January 2012 with a 45 Bedroom extension. 34 existing bedrooms refurbished to the same standard as the new building. The Hotel is situated 5 minutes’ walk from Huddersfield town centre.
Cambridge Hotel offers free wireless internet access, free parking and en suite accommodation at great-value rates. Cambridge Hotel has a convenient location, just 2. 5 miles (4 km) from junction 24 of M62 motorway and only 0. 5 miles (0. 8 km) from Huddersfield’s bus and railway stations. Galpharm stadium is a short walk of 0. 7miles (1. 12 km). Free private parking is available on site, with closed-circuit TV surveillance for additional security. There are 79 spacious and comfortable rooms, all of which are en suite with showers. Each room has a Free view TV, Direct dial Telephone, Fridge, Tea/coffee making facilities, In room Ironing facilities, Laptop Safe, Hairdryer and Free WIFI. Free Wi-Fi wireless internet access is available throughout the building. A full English breakfast is available at the cost of £5. 00 per head and is served in the spacious and light dining room. Vegetarian alternatives are also available. Guests can also dine in the on-site restaurant. 24 Hour reception Restaurant and Bar available on site opening times 5pm to mid night.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
A very good hotel for the price
Best breakfast i've had anywhere.
And the room was nice although a little small
Surprisingly pleasant place to stay!
This place was perfect for me...
it was cheap, clean and tidy, the restaurant was always open, the parking was free, and it was nice and close to the centre of Huddersfield. I am not sure its anyone's idea of a perfect holiday hotel, being as its in a semi-industrial area overlooking a 1930s factory, but I am not complaining at all. The staff were nice and friendly, the food was pretty good, with a surprisingly vast rage of pizzas. I ended up going for the jerk burger, which was pretty spicy, but nice overall.
The only thing was the light did stream in through the velux in the morning, and there wasn't much air in the room so it was a toss up between darkness or fresh air.. I would probably not go for an attic room again unless there was a way to have the window open without letting light in.