This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Set in the city’s prime location, amongst all the prestigious business addresses, stands the Meliá Kuala Lumpur. Right at the heart of the city’s ‘Golden Triangle’ and commercial district, the hotel occupies an unbeatable location. With the iconic Petronas Twin Towers reachable in 3 minutes by monorail, popular shopping attractions footsteps away, and cultural attractions such as the Bintang Walk and Little India nearby, Melia Kuala Lumpur is the perfect address for business or leisure.
The hotel features spacious, well-appointed rooms that are bathed in warm sunlight. A range of dining options, filled with the flavors and diversity that define Malaysia, is served daily within the hotel. A swimming pool and gym are available for leisure while a business center and host of functional meeting rooms stand ready when work calls. With an outstanding location, top-rate service, facilities that delight, and a dedication to sustainability, Meliá Kuala Lumpur is perfect for any traveller looking to be at the center of all the action. The Melia Kuala Lumpur is located in a central business district, set among prestigious business addresses and key tourist attractions. Minutes away from the Twin Towers, great shopping, and cultural experiences like Little India and Central Market, the hotel is perfect for guests on business or leisure. Our amazing location makes discovering Kuala Lumpur and moving around so very easy. Within minutes, the monorail or cabs can transport guests to the city’s famed attractions, including the Bintang Walk and National Stadium. The hotel is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport by hotel limousine. KL Sentral Station, where the airport express trains are located, lies nearby. Meliá Kuala Lumpur, a hotel in an unbeatable location with first-class service · Centrally located within the Golden Triangle · Steps away from monorail that connects to all of Kuala Lumpur · Personalized service at The Level · Exciting and sumptuous dining experiences · Earth Check Gold Certificate and ASEAN Green Hotel Award The Meliá Kuala Lumpur has 288 rooms in 5 categories: Meliá Guestrooms, Premium Rooms, The Level Rooms, Executive Junior Suites and Family Rooms. All our rooms are spacious and bathed in warm natural light with great city views. All rooms and suites offer: · WiFi internet access · Individual air-conditioning · Mini bar · Coffee and tea making facilities · Bathrobe and slippers · 24-hour room service · Video on Demand (Pay TV) · Ironing set · Safe deposit box
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Melia Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet