- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We found the 'Level' experience great. I think we qualified for this because we booked a superior room. We could have breakfast on the 18th..."
About the hotel
Set in the city’s prime location, amongst all the prestigious business addresses, stands the Meliá Kuala Lumpur. Meliá Kuala Lumpur is the first and unique Earthcheck Platinum Certified Hotel in Malaysia. Right at the heart of the city’s ‘Golden Triangle’ and commercial district, the hotel occupies an unbeatable location.
With the iconic Petronas Twin Towers reachable in 3 minutes by monorail, popular shopping attractions footsteps away, and cultural attractions such as the Bintang Walk and Little India nearby, Melia Kuala Lumpur is the perfect address for business or leisure. The hotel is only 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport by hotel limousine. KL Sentral Station, where the airport express trains are located, lies nearby. The hotel features newly renovated spacious, well-appointed rooms that are bathed in warm sunlight. A range of dining options, filled with the flavors and diversity that define Malaysia, is served daily within the hotel. A swimming pool and gym are available for leisure while a business center and host of functional meeting rooms stand ready when work calls. Meliá Kuala Lumpur, a hotel in an unbeatable location with first-class service · Centrally located within the Golden Triangle · Steps away from monorail that connects to all of Kuala Lumpur · Personalized service at The Level · Exciting and sumptuous dining experiences · Earth Check Plantinum Certificate and ASEAN Green Hotel Award The Meliá Kuala Lumpur has 288 rooms in 5 categories: Meliá Guestrooms, Premium Rooms, The Level Rooms, Executive Junior Suites and Family Rooms. All our rooms are spacious and bathed in warm natural light with great city views. All rooms and suites offer: · WiFi internet access · Individual air-conditioning · Mini bar · Coffee and tea making facilities · Bathrobe and slippers · 24-hour room service · Video on Demand (Pay TV) · Ironing set · Safe deposit box
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Melia Hotel KL - great stay
We found the 'Level' experience great.
I think we qualified for this because we booked a superior room. We could have breakfast on the 18th floor in a quiet setting with a view over the city, and in the evening there were complimentary drinks and substantial canapes from 5-7pm. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The gym was also good, but the swimming pool was very small and not in a particularly nice place. The hotel location was great - right by a monorail station and walking distance to shopping, nightlife.