- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"The Hotel Wroxham was ok but a bit tired. The lock on the room did not work...after 10 mins and several attempts it finally worked. Our room..."
"Looks dated from the outside, but inside it is really nice, the staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless we had a river view whi..."
"The staff at the Hotel Wroxham were all very friendly and most helpful. We were upgraded to a balcony room which was a lovely surprise. The..."
"Good, clean (carpet and furnishings looked new) warm room with extremely comfortable bed and nice river views. Good choice of breakfast, alt..."
"Great hotel with friendly staff, I have not been here since I was 8 or 9. I was surprised to see nothing had changed...."
About the hotel
Overlooking the River Bure, the Hotel Wroxham has 18 comfortable ensuite bedrooms and offers one of the best restaurants in the area with a wide selection of tempting menus where guests can enjoy views for miles across the beautiful Norfolk Broads. The bustling Bar is open daily serving hand pump ales and a good selection of spirits and wine. The Hotel, is just eight miles from the historic city of Norwich and a similar distance from the wild and beautiful North Norfolk coast.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
The Hotel Wroxham was ok but a bit tired.
The lock on the room did not work...after 10 mins and several attempts it finally worked. Our room was clean enough but could use some tlc. The bed was comfy but the pillows were so flat they barely resembled pillows...there were 2 on each side but could have done with 4. Other than that the breakfast was ok...the dining room was quite cold though.
Looks dated from the outside, but inside it is really nice, the staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were spotless we had a river view which was fantastic, breakfast was really good buffet style so no waste.
Only negative was hotel parking was really confusing because it is surrounded by a pay and display car park, not sure if we were in the right bit but didn't get a ticket so happy days.