- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Booked a last minute trip to go snowdonia, this hotel is about 50 minutes away from mount snowdon, there are some tourist attractions on rou..."
"Had a lovely time would recommend and return. Only problem the breakfast price we paid was dearer than at the Hotel..."
"The room we booked was double booked so we stayed in an apartment. It was spacious but not what we booked. Me and my partner had to sleep in..."
"My room was only a single which i managed to find at the last minute. It was so much nicer than I was expecting, roomy, clean, with a very c..."
"Will definitely be going back within the next few months. The lady who dealt with us was extremely friendly and welcoming. The hotel felt li..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Snowdonia National Park, it is difficult to imagine a more impressive and convenient location from which to enjoy North Wales than Tan Y Bwlch near Blaenau Ffestiniog – and,therein, specifically, the imposing Oakeley Arms Hotel. The perfect base for memorable holidays and short breaks, the traditionally furnished, decorated and sensitively re-furbished Oakeley Arms Hotel welcomes coaches, small groups, families, couples and sole travellers to enjoy :- Splendid bar facilities. A varied and traditionally based menu.
Spacious and attractively decorated en-suite guest rooms. Conference, Banqueting and Function facilities Drying Room & secure storage available for pushbikes. We are happy to allow pets into the Self Catering Cottages. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Customer Notice. We only allow pets into the Self Catering Cottages. Pets NOT allowed in the hotel. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Booked a last minute trip to go snowdonia, this hotel is about 50 minutes away from mount snowdon, there are some tourist attractions on route, food at the hotel was good and value for money.
Breakfast was also excellent. The staff were extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. Definitely stay here again, there was good carparking facilities.
Had a lovely time would recommend and return.
Only problem the breakfast price we paid was dearer than at the Hotel