- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Didn't know what to expect because booked this hotel last minute for a long weekend away. Was very impressed with the size and cleanliness o..."
"Perfect location, and good quality hotel , just what I was looking for...."
"My boyfriend and I stayed overnight in the 2 person cottage and had such a relaxing and lovely stay! The location was great, surrounded by g..."
"Tucked away on the southern edge of Snowdonia, but away from the summertime chaos of Beddgelert and Betws-y-Coed, the Oakley is the perfect..."
"we was above the lounge area but wasn't noisy. Room had massive bathroom, fantastic views from 2 windows so plenty of light in room. TV was..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Snowdonia National Park, it is difficult to imagine a more impressive and convenient location from which to enjoy North Wales than Tan Y Bwlch near Blaenau Ffestiniog – and,therein, specifically, the imposing Oakeley Arms Hotel. The perfect base for memorable holidays and short breaks, the traditionally furnished, decorated and sensitively re-furbished Oakeley Arms Hotel welcomes coaches, small groups, families, couples and sole travellers to enjoy :- Splendid bar facilities. A varied and traditionally based menu.
Spacious and attractively decorated en-suite guest rooms. Conference, Banqueting and Function facilities Drying Room & secure storage available for pushbikes. We are happy to allow pets into the Self Catering Cottages. Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 17/03/2014 to 31/12/2023 - Customer Notice. We only allow pets into the Self Catering Cottages and the public bar . Pets are NOT allowed in the hotel rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice spacious rooms, Lovely atmosphere
Didn't know what to expect because booked this hotel last minute for a long weekend away.
Was very impressed with the size and cleanliness of the room. The room had a very nice modern feel to it but still the presence of how old the building is. ( In a good way ) Plenty of room in the bathroom too. Was nice to come downstairs to the bar and restaurant in the evening after a big day of hiking. They have a wood fire going which makes it feel nice and homely. There is a good selection of drinks and food. We ate both nights because my partner and myself were impressed with the dishes we ordered. The breakfast was very tasty and more than enough to fill you up for the start of the day to go exploring.
Nice comfortable, warm and friendly
Perfect location, and good quality hotel , just what I was looking for.