"Very cheap so can't complain too much! Staff were very friendly and helpful. However shower was cold and walls were quite thin so I could he..."
About the hotel
Within walking distance to the shops, 24hr supermarket, bank, post office, off-license and take-away restaurants. Access to Westfield’s Tunbridge Wells Shopping Centre is by bus routes. Anand Lodge also provides self-catering facilities on request.
Royal Tunbridge Wells, located just 30 miles south of London, is surrounded by glorious Kent countryside. In Georgian times, this historic spa town gained a reputation as the place to see and be seen. Today visitors to Tunbridge Wells in Kent can enjoy a relaxing short break or day out, taking part in outdoor activities, exploring the many gardens, castles and historic houses, shopping in Royal Tunbridge Wells Surrounded by beautiful Wealden countryside and just a short train journey from London's Charing Cross and easily accessible by car from the coast and the main road routes in the South East, Royal Tunbridge Wells makes an ideal base for a short break or a pleasant day out - either just exploring the town and the historic Pantiles walkway, discovering the seven wonders of the Weald and some of the dozens of gardens, stately homes, churches, great outdoors and other places to visit in the area, relaxing in a quaint village pub, enjoying some retail therapy or unwinding in the surrounding countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/07/2015 to 03/07/2024 - Car Park Charges: £2 for vehicle up to 1.0cc £3 for vehicle up to 2.0cc £4 for vehicle up to 3.0cc £5 for vehicle up to 4.0cc £10 for large van The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Not very nice!
Had to book this place last minute.
The rooms were tiny, they had the shower and bed all in one room, very odd and the decor was random and unattractive.
Not a great stay to be honest, slept there and left early in the morning. I guess you get what you pay for.
Do not stay here. Not worth it.
Had called owner previously to ask if we could turn up at 11 as we had a wedding to get to by 12.
Said was fine. Arrived on the day to a rude gentleman who said we could not check in until half 6 as stated on our booking form. He said it wasn't his problem etc. Eventually put us in a room. Wasn't expecting a 'deluxe double' to be two single beds pushed together with mismatched dirty sheets. Seemed to be no management. No one could be bothered to help and said no refund was possible. During our one night stay two couples left because their rooms were worse than ours.. Would definitely not recommend!.