This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Nestled in the semi rural location of Eaglesham, the BEST WESTERN Eglinton Arms Hotel has been a landmark building since the mid 18th Century, formerly a coaching inn in days gone by. The first conservation village in Scotland, and ideal for a quiet and relaxing break away from the hustle and bustle of city life. We are only eight miles from the city of Glasgow, where you can visit the many wonders of this city of architecture and enjoy the excellent shopping facilities, many of which are undercover with good parking.
Visit little Italy where you will find a select range of boutique shops and restaurants situated in the merchant city area of Glasgow. We are only 20 miles from the world famous Turnberry Golf Course, where many golf opens are often hosted. Scotland's national stadium 'Hampden Park' is six miles away, where major sport events and concerts are held on a regular basis.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 19/05/2009 to 30/09/2009 - Hotel Refurbishment of all Public Areas now completed featuring our Brand New Restaurant & Lounge Bar & Reception Areas with a stunning Banqueting room catering up to 130 persons call today for info The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN Eglinton Arms Hotel in Glasgow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet