- 1 guest reviews
"Great value for money. Easy access to Waterford city and easy reach to a number of beaches and stu ning scenery. Accommodation is very good,..."
About the hotel
Riverwalk is located on the inner Ring Road in Waterford City. It is located on John's River which winds its way through the city to The River Suir at Adelphi Quay. Riverwalk features a 'village-style' layout on a stylishly landscaped 7-acre site to further set it apart from modern residential accommodation.
Riverwalk is a student accommodation complex has been designed and built to the highest standards and includes high quality fittings, and furnishings. 3 bedroom apartments All bedrooms are en-suite Free broadband internet access in every bedroom Swipecard access to all rooms Running track & all-weather sports pitch on-site 10 minutes walk to city centre Secure parking on-site Superquinn shopping centre nearby § Lift to every floor
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 17:00 hours
- 06/06/2008 to 23/08/2008 - Guests please note that check in is strictly between 14.00-17.00 (office hours only) Contact must be made with reception to arrange alternative check in with security guard. The LateRooms.com rates for Riverwalk Accommodation in Waterford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Riverside walk experience
Great value for money.
Easy access to Waterford city and easy reach to a number of beaches and stu ning scenery. Accommodation is very good, towels provided, bed linen provided, no extra charges. Excellent. If there was cable Television that may be an additional benefit. Overall hard to beatfor this type of accommodation.