- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Short walk away from St Pancras station and close to Oxford Strret and theatres. Very pleasant staff who made you feel most welcome. Room wa..."
"Good location for central London close to underground station. Hotel compact clean and comfortable. The only criticism breakfast was £18 eac..."
"Booked for my girlfriends 25th birthday. Hotel is well located for all the local attractions and to see a show as we did. The room was adeq..."
"A busy weekend workshop and Myhotel Bloomsbury gave us a warm welcome and a lovely rest in comfy beds. Like the decor. Everything was easy...."
About the hotel
Welcome to myhotel Bloomsbury, at the heart of the action in central London, a perfect location to work, rest and play. From mobile worker hotspots to fine gastronomy and 78 eclectic and contemporary guestrooms, the hotel serves as a laid back, easy hub that is as welcoming as it is freshly dynamic. The lively and informal atmosphere ensures a fluid and flowing experience throughout the building.
Located in-between the vibrant Tottenham Court Road and the serene Bedford Square, the hotel is well positioned for Oxford Street, Covent Garden and Fitzrovia neighbourhoods. With its convenient locality to Euston, St Pancras International & King's Cross the hotel offers a unique pulse for work or play, beautifully serving up a leisurely business vibe ideal for those wishing to do business, be at the heart of the action and stay in touch with the world. GAIL's Kitchen make exceptional food from the bread and the bread oven, and is open to myhotel guests for breakfast, lunch & dinner from 7am until midnight every day (10. 30pm on Sundays). With interesting but unpretentious food and ingredients sourced from like-minded suppliers, the menu is all about classic recipes from various countries & periods twisted into plates to share. The hotel also has a jinja treatment room to enjoy, with massage facilities and a variety of soothing treatments.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Expensive but central
I like this hotel & have stayed here several times paying around £180 for a single room.
This time I had to book on the day & paid £339 minus my £20 Late Rooms voucher. This time my room was really small, tired & sheets were dusty so obviously not used a lot. Not surprised really. Still it's on Tottenham Court Road so the location is what they charge for.
Pleasant place, ideal as centrally located
Short walk away from St Pancras station and close to Oxford Strret and theatres.
Very pleasant staff who made you feel most welcome. Room was bright n cheerful, beds very comfortable. Noisy generator nearby but still had a good nights sleep. Everything in room you needed - hairdryer, shoe horn, sewing kit, lovely selection of toiletries and generous selection of teas and coffees plus bottled water. Didn't use the mini bar, but prices were fairly reasonable for London hotel. Would definitely stay here again.