About the hotel
The new designer-styled 4 star be. HOTEL is located within the Bay Street Complex in St. Julian’s and is within easy walking distance of the blue-flagged sandy beach of St George’s Bay and the vibrant nightlife of Paceville and St.
Julian’s that offer you a wealth of choice in restaurants, bars, casinos, marinas, cinemas, a bowling centre and other entertainment establishments. be. HOTEL with its new design of modern urban luxury, and retro pop sophistication, offers you a pleasing look-and-feel making be. HOTEL the perfect affordable choice for both business travelers as well as young fashion and design savvy holiday makers. be. HOTEL offers all the usual fineries and pampering during your stay with its pristine service and diverse amenities. Guests have a choice of 74 deluxe rooms, 30 deluxe superior rooms, 3 deluxe superior family rooms, 18 deluxe superior studio apartments and 5 deluxe superior 2 bedroomed apartments, all meticulously finished to a designer-led concept. All rooms and apartments are equipped with an en-suite bathroom, air-conditioning, direct-dial telephone, in-room safe, flat screen interactive HDTV and a frigo bar, stocked to your choice. Should the standard pampering not be enough, one may opt for the deluxe premier package which will also include, free Wifi, hot beverage making facilities, bath gowns and slippers for you to wear when relaxing in your balcony. be. HOTEL amenities include, a roof-top swimming pool (May to Oct) with its own bar, hair and beauty salon, Spa and fitness and treatment rooms, concierge desk, a large sized multi-purpose room for our Corporate clients, a fully equipped language school, 650 square metres of amusement area, a Bistro and other dining venues. An indoor and outdoor car parks are also available. Wake-up service, baby-sitting, laundry/dry-cleaning services and currency exchange are also present for your service. be. HOTEL adheres to a strict non-smoking policy. As expected, being in Malta’s top leisure and entertainment destination, we cannot offer you a peaceful getaway place, but if you are looking to be centrally located where all the action is; having a sandy beach at your doorstep and all day and night entertainment within walking distance, then be. HOTEL is the place for you. The Hotel is only 9KM away from Malta International Airport.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Noisy and cheap, but adequate
A very busy, active hotel.
Would have been fine with thicker walls and some double glazing on the windows. The roads were very busy and there was lots of noise from the clubs and passing cars. Would have been fine with more audio insulation.
Quality of shower was awful as the head didn't fit the bracket holding it and the shower curtain leaked everywhere. The plug for the bath was the wrong size so it was near impossible to get a bath. Other than that, the breakfast provided was adequate and the comfort of the beds was welcome after long days exploring.