- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"Very nice overnight stay. Comfy room which was clean. Only criticism was lack of items in the cooked breakfast buffet, no eggs and had to wa..."
"Hotel with good location near city centre.Secure on site parking- free for hotel guests. Comfortable and clean room provided on 4th floor ov..."
"I stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson for 2 nights on my way to Edinburgh. The hotel was very convenient to a number of shops & cafes, & was..."
"Good location for the town and the cathedral. Room was good, I hate the word "nice" but it was nice to come back to after a hectic day. Ever..."
About the hotel
The new Park Inn Peterborough promises to be the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers, perfectly situated in the heart of the city's buzzing café and restaurant district. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** -Adjacent to Queensgate Shopping Centre and its numerous stores -115 bright and colourful guest rooms -High-speed intercity trains run a 45 minute rail service to central London -Restaurant with seating for over 70 diners -Cosy lounge, ideal for a nightcap - Three modern and flexible meeting rooms
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice overnight stay.
Comfy room which was clean. Only criticism was lack of items in the cooked breakfast buffet, no eggs and had to wait for several items. Would definitely return for another stay.
Refused amendment 5 minutes after booking
Due to a miscommunication, I booked 2 rooms for myself and my colleague, whereas my colleague unknowingly booked her room at exactly the same time.
On realising our mistake, I immediately called the Park Inn to see if I could reduce my booking to the one room. This call was made less than 5 minutes after making the booking. Given that we were hardly blocking other people from taking rooms, I expected this to be a formality. Unfortunately, I was told that there was no chance of any refund on our £500+ bill (although the gentleman did offer to cancel the room anyway, presumably so they could sell it on again). I appreciate that legally speaking, you are perfectly entitled to take advantage of the situation, but if you do so, I am likewise entitled to make my opinion of such sharp practice quite clear on this forum. I left the above review on TripAdvisor, to which the Operations Manager replied claiming that they offered to transfer the booking to another date. This is completely untrue - had they done so, we would have gladly taken up the offer. He also claimed to be "unable" to issue a refund. I sincerely doubt that Park Inn are really "unable" to issue refunds, but rather that they are "unwilling".