This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A medieval atmosphere in Stockholm's most magical quarter. Narrow alleyways, taverns, cafes, stores and closeness to the seats of power of the Swedish Parliament, civil service headquarters and Royal Palace, make a stay in Gamla Stan (the Old Town) a fantastic experience. Amazing roof terrace views.
The Hotel is located in a charming 17th-century building, with Stockholm Cathedral, 'House of the Nobility' and Slussen just around the corner.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet