- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Beautiful room with access to the lovely clean spa and pool facilities. The quality of the breakfast was fantastic. Would definitely stay th..."
"I stay here at least once a year with friends. This was the first time I stayed with my family, and it wasn't the best experience. Firstly o..."
"Children had to leave pool at 7pm which not good when open until 8pm..."
"Wonderful hotel, great facilities. Nice, spacious room...."
"Very Clean, and great for couples and families, Bar can get busy on a fri/sat but will be 100% staying again...."
About the hotel
Village Hotel Farnborough is conveniently situated just 1 mile from Farnborough Train Station and is a perfect base for guests visiting the area for business or pleasure. Enhance your visit by exploring nearby attractions including Thorpe Park, Legoland and Windsor Castle. Village Hotels offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym to relax in; a choice of theatre-style dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking.
All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Hotel Farnborough.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful room with access to the lovely clean spa and pool facilities.
The quality of the breakfast was fantastic. Would definitely stay there again!
Not really somewhere to stay with little ones
I stay here at least once a year with friends.
This was the first time I stayed with my family, and it wasn't the best experience. Firstly our room had been set out as just a standard double room, and not a family room (not a real double, just two singles pushed together). However this was rectified swiftly by housekeeping. We then went down to use the pool and were told that children were not allowed in after 5.30pm even though I had checked on the website were it said 7pm, and reception had told us on arrival that there was no such limitations anyway.
We were very disappointed as this was one of the reasons we chose this hotel as it gave us something to do with the little ones. So now we were just left to head to our room and have an early night.
Thankfully we managed to get room service and the food was of a good standard which kept us and the kids happy.