- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Second time we have stayed there..."
"Needed to stay overnight in Harrogate for work, and couldn't have found a better place. IT was an easy walk from the train station and not f..."
"Just stayed for one night but also stayed for a couple of nights last summer. Both stays have been excellent. The property is in a good posi..."
"Stay very good, accommodation and food good but breakfast coffee awful...."
"Nice quiet location. Room lovely and clean. Good breakfasts...."
About the hotel
The Grafton is an elegant boutique bed & breakfast. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre – close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility during your stay. We look forward to meeting you soon.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Second time we have stayed there
Needed to stay overnight in Harrogate for work, and couldn't have found a better place.
IT was an easy walk from the train station and not far to walk back into the centre for dinner that evening.
My room was light, spacious, clean and tastefully decorated, with a comfortable bed for a good night's sleep. Breakfast in the morning was equally good, with a selection of cold and hot options to have.