- 35 guest reviews
"Nice quiet location. Room lovely and clean. Good breakfasts...."
"Very nice guest house. Clean. Furnishings and furniture helped to create a relaxing feel to the room. We were in Room 11 which was comfortab..."
"Had a lovely stay at The Grafton - room was tastefully decorated and very clean. Breakfast was excellent...."
"Excellent small hotel. Came up for a conference so just needed a base but this hotel was more than that. Friendly owner who I think stayed u..."
"Nice b&b. Very comfy bed. Quiet area but can walk into town centre easily. Good breakfast...."
About the hotel
The Grafton is an elegant boutique bed & breakfast. Our chic townhouse setting is just a few minutes’ walk from the town centre – close to Harrogate International Centre, restaurants and shops, but far enough away to offer peace and tranquility during your stay. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
The Grafton Boutique B&B
Nice quiet location.
Room lovely and clean. Good breakfasts.
Recent stay for leisure.
Very nice guest house.
Clean. Furnishings and furniture helped to create a relaxing feel to the room. We were in Room 11 which was comfortable. On arrival I noticed what I thought was a hair and some spiders in the shower tray. On closer inspection these were in fact hairline cracks. I would be happier if these were not present as germs and fungal foot infections could be more easily transmitted via such damaged areas.