- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Comfortable, clean hotel within short walking distance to Bayswater & Queensway tube stations and several restaurants just round the corner...."
"We loved the quality we got at this hotel. Really can't wait to go back..."
"Absolutely fantastic hotel with front desk staff who were excellent. Lovely appointed room and is ideally placed to walk to most attractions..."
"Quite good value for money but oh dear the rooms are small. Location great...."
"great location, helpful staff and good value for money..."
About the hotel
Comfortable, cosy and conveniently located in the Bayswater area, a skip and hop away from the glorious expanse of Hyde Park, Shaftesbury Hyde Park International meets the requirements of all kinds of travellers. Unique in terms of style, design, interiors, this property strikes as very modern when one enters. The lobby is a bright space furnished with contemporary furniture.
The bright colours and the unique wall paper blend well. The bedrooms on the contrary, are all furnished in calming pastel shades of wallpapers and textiles. The property comes with a variety of room types including duplexes. A special feature in the duplex rooms is the availability of well. equipped kitchenettes. Club Rooms have certain pampering extras like fresh flowers, complimentary fruit and mineral water on arrival, a small bottle of wine, bathrobes & slippers and daily newspaper on request. Club Room guests also have complimentary access to the club lounge where they can unwind and enjoy complimentary beverages on request. All guests have complimentary access to a compact fitness centre. A welcoming bar and pleasant restaurant serving a fine assortment of spirits and other beverages and a full English/Continental buffet breakfast are the other positives. Though the property does not have its own parking lot, the National Car Park is very conveniently a stone's throw away in Queensway. An accommodation with a flamboyant character at affordable prices in the most desired location in Central London, Shaftesbury Hyde Park International!
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. All guests checking – in must provide valid ID. and card used . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable, clean hotel within short walking distance to Bayswater & Queensway tube stations and several restaurants just round the corner.
Room size was adequate but small even for a Club room with hardly space to locate 2 suitcases. Love the showers with strong water pressures. Customer service was excellent throughout from reception to the restaurant and room service. Air conditioning was a nice feature to have even in early November.
Amazing hotel, absolutely fantastic stay we had here, will definitely go back
We loved the quality we got at this hotel.
Really can't wait to go back