- 15 guest reviews
"Quite good value for money but oh dear the rooms are small. Location great...."
"great location, helpful staff and good value for money..."
"Ten minutes walk to Paddington and only a couple of minutes walk to Bayswater tube station made this stay a very favourable one. Bayswater h..."
"I stayed in this hotel at the begining of July for a 2 day leisure break in London. I stayed in a cozy double room which was comfortable and..."
"The bedroom was comfortable and crucially both the bedroom and bathroom were very clean. The staff were also helpful and friendly. However w..."
About the hotel
Comfortable, cosy and conveniently located in the Bayswater area, a skip and hop away from the glorious expanse of Hyde Park, Shaftesbury Hyde Park International meets the requirements of all kinds of travellers. Unique in terms of style, design, interiors, this property strikes as very modern when one enters. The lobby is a bright space furnished with contemporary furniture.
The bright colours and the unique wall paper blend well. The bedrooms on the contrary, are all furnished in calming pastel shades of wallpapers and textiles. The property comes with a variety of room types including duplexes. A special feature in the duplex rooms is the availability of well. equipped kitchenettes. Club Rooms have certain pampering extras like fresh flowers, complimentary fruit and mineral water on arrival, a small bottle of wine, bathrobes & slippers and daily newspaper on request. Club Room guests also have complimentary access to the club lounge where they can unwind and enjoy complimentary beverages on request. All guests have complimentary access to a compact fitness centre. A welcoming bar and pleasant restaurant serving a fine assortment of spirits and other beverages and a full English/Continental buffet breakfast are the other positives. Though the property does not have its own parking lot, the National Car Park is very conveniently a stone's throw away in Queensway. An accommodation with a flamboyant character at affordable prices in the most desired location in Central London, Shaftesbury Hyde Park International!
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/09/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note: As a company policy we will take pre-authorization from your card for the first nights stay, 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all guests checking – in must provide valid ID. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Quite good value for money but oh dear the rooms are small.
great location, helpful staff and good value for money