- 3 guest reviews
"The room was beautiful! Everything about the hotel we loved, maybe would've liked the option of having a restaurant in the hotel but we reci..."
"Great accomodation with exceptional service, great choice of DVDs for our son, delicious breakfasts with a local touch and, greatly apprecia..."
About the hotel
At Ffynnon, we give you a special place to unwind and relax in complete comfort. Situated at the foot of Cader Idris in Southern Snowdonia, we offer 5 star award winning luxury accommodation from which to explore or enjoy time with family or friends. Whether you choose to curl up with a good book from the library, enjoy afternoon tea or something stronger from our honesty bar, indulge in the outdoor hot-tub or simply relax in your sumptuous room – a cool mix of the classic and contemporary awaits.
Winner ‘Best Small Place to Stay’ – National Tourism Awards 2010
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre
- Golf 9 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Loved the hotel
The room was beautiful.
Everything about the hotel we loved, maybe would've liked the option of having a restaurant in the hotel but we recieved and took up the offer of choosing out of reccomended local restaurants to reserve a table. The hotel offered brilliant service and beautiful rooms.