- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay would recommend to anyone...."
"Relaxing. What a lovely hotel. Staff are very friendly and helpful nothing to much trouble. We will definitely be staying there again...."
"Felt safe to let the kids play and explore staff were attentive and plenty to do..."
"Lovely atmosphere, with friendly helpful staff. Food was excellent and the view was fantastic...."
"Fabulous views, amazing breakfast and gorgeous hotel grounds. Only two small negatives; no toilet paper in our room when we checked in and..."
About the hotel
Within 72 acres of private grounds, the 80 bedroom Tregenna Castle Hotel - with its choice of restaurants and bars, indoor heated pool, fully equipped gym, hair and beauty salons and a challenging par 3 - 18 hole links golf course with the most fantastic panoramic views over St. Ives and the Cornish Coastline - is just the beginning of the story. 70 luxury cottages and apartments - from converted barns, stables, dairy and farm buildings - and 8 magnificent pole lodges are available all year round for both short and long letting.
Many enjoy sea views and sub tropical private gardens. Wireless internet is available in the lobby and is free of charge. Parking is plentiful and is also free of charge Both our outdoor (May - Sept) and indoor pools (available all year) are heated and have separate children’s swimming areas. The outdoor pool has beautiful views over St Ives bay while the indoor pool benefits from climate and humidity control, floodlighting and seating with poolside canopies. Other activities on offer include a fully equipped gym with qualified staff, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, croquet and putting. If that’s all a bit too energetic . . . relax in our Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room . . . or pamper yourself in our hair and beauty salon. Overlooking the picturesque seaside town of St Ives and with a choice of magnificent beaches on its doorstep, Tregenna Castle Hotel is the perfect choice for a holiday and an ideal venue for a St Ives wedding, conference or event. The coast and St Ives (Cornwall) Rail Station are around 15 minutes’ walk away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place to stay would recommend to anyone.
Poor Value for Money
Great marketing but the venue did not stand up to the advertising.
Property in need of renovation but the real concern was that the "dinner bed and breakfast price" was actually £25 towards the cost of dinner whilst the menu prices were "London rates". The price we paid via Late Rooms.com was well above the prices advertised by the hotel. Staff were pleasant but young and inexperienced