- Very Good
- 134 guest reviews
"We arrived at the hotel and were immediately impressed by the grounds. The building is fantastic. At the reception, we were greeted promptly..."
"Was sent through a range of offers and randomly saw this come up, and was amazed by the price. It was definitely worth it with lovely modern..."
"First class service, food and quality. Beautiful setting. If in St Ives area then this is the place to stay!..."
"What a wonderful place. Staff were great, rooms were very clean and comfortable. Food was fab would go again and stay longer. Would recommen..."
"very good room and clean. Good breakfast..."
About the hotel
Within 72 acres of private grounds, the 80 bedroom Tregenna Castle Hotel - with its choice of restaurants and bars, indoor heated pool, fully equipped gym, hair and beauty salons and a challenging par 3 - 18 hole links golf course with the most fantastic panoramic views over St. Ives and the Cornish Coastline - is just the beginning of the story. 70 luxury cottages and apartments - from converted barns, stables, dairy and farm buildings - and 8 magnificent pole lodges are available all year round for both short and long letting.
Many enjoy sea views and sub tropical private gardens. Both our outdoor (May - Sept) and indoor pools (available all year) are heated and have separate children’s swimming areas. The outdoor pool has beautiful views over St Ives bay while the indoor pool benefits from climate and humidity control, floodlighting and seating with poolside canopies. Other activities on offer include a fully equipped gym with qualified staff, tennis, squash, badminton, table tennis, croquet and putting. If that’s all a bit too energetic . . . relax in our Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room . . . or pamper yourself in our hair and beauty salon. Wireless internet is available throughout the hotel and is free of charge. Parking is plentiful and is free of charge.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Tregenna Castle Estate in St. Ives are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation reception and service
We arrived at the hotel and were immediately impressed by the grounds.
The building is fantastic. At the reception, we were greeted promptly and with a smile. Check in was smooth and effortless. The room was clean and tidy with wonderful views down to St Ives. Although a little tired, considering the age of the building it was lovely.
We had the dinner at the hotel restaurant in the evening. The service was again fantastic and the meal was one of the best we have ever had on a trip. We have traveled all over the world and the food was very impressive.
I cannot emphasise how much we enjoyed our one night stay at the hotel. We shall return for a longer stay in the future.
Lovely stay in a Castle
Was sent through a range of offers and randomly saw this come up, and was amazed by the price.
It was definitely worth it with lovely modern spacious rooms and a very big breakfast. The location and building is completely awesome, with lovely views over a very picturesque town!