This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Originally an old Victorian house, BEST WESTERN Parkmore Hotel and Leisure Club has been tastefully converted to a three star hotel that offers the best of past and present. The hotel has undergone a refurbishment program to enhance its period features, taking it from a traditional family run hotel to a more modern ‘boutique style' residence. The hotel is fit for all your exercising needs, with excellent leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool, spa, hydrotherapy spa, gym, sauna and beauty treatment rooms.
We haves three well equipped conferences rooms too, as well as a civil ceremony license for those who want to tie the knot and celebrate the night away under one roof. JS @ 636 offers a wide range of modern British cuisine, using seasonal fresh produce where possible, and Eaglescliffe Golf Course opposite the hotel serves up gorgeous greens too! We're one mile from picturesque Yarm, with its cobbled high street voted best high street in the Britain 2007.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/12/2011 to 31/12/2022 - *Apologies due to annual maintenance our leisure club will be closed from 6pm on 26th-31st Aug* **Leisure Club will be closed on Christmas Day, restricted times on Christmas eve and Boxing day.** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet