- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"In need of a total upgrade, but everything worked, just old-fashioned...."
"Would highly recommend Waterloo Cross as a great place to stay and will be returning when back in Devon...."
"The accomadation is ideally located for a nights stopover. Good choice of food/beer..."
"Staff were very friendly and the double room was lovely and clean...."
"We had a fantastic stay, everything was perfect, beautiful rooms, amazing food, lovely staff and great loacation. Will be staying again for..."
About the hotel
The Waterloo Cross is a rural inn, located away from the main town and perfect for visiting the local attractions which include Sheppy`s Cider Farm, Diggerland and the Donkey Sanctuary. The quaint town of Cullompton is a few miles away and the Blackdown Hills offer some beautiful walks for those who enjoy the outdoor life. A charming and friendly inn with 11 en-suite rooms, offering generous lounge, dining and drinking areas, both inside and out.
Situated on the Devon/Somerset border the Waterloo Cross is the perfect location to relax and unwind. Just five minutes from the M5, it is most conveniently positioned to enjoy exploring these picturesque counties. Enjoy one of our mouth-watering freshly, prepared meals in the intimate restaurant, or if you prefer a more relaxed environment, the bar also serves an extensive snack menu and some of the finest cask ales ever tasted. Find us: At Junction 27 of the M5 take the A361 exit to Tiverton/Barnstable. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A38 heading to Wellington/B3181/Uffculme.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
In need of a total upgrade, but everything worked, just old-fashioned.
Great value for money
Would highly recommend Waterloo Cross as a great place to stay and will be returning when back in Devon.