- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We used it as a base to explore the west of Sicily, convenient for access to some main roads yet is in a peaceful, working, countryside. The..."
About the hotel
Sitting on top of a hill, this renovated Sicilian farmhouse from the early 20th century, offers traditional country living, tranquillity and all amenities of a modern hotel. Agriturismo Vultaggio is a quiet and pleasant retreat surrounded by lush orchards, olive tress and vineyards. At 90 metres above sea level, it offers stunning views of the coast and the Egadi Islands.
Enjoy relaxing by the swimming pool, while the children have fun in the playground. The charming dining room of Agriturismo Vultaggio is set in the former cellar, completely restructured. All dishes are prepared with fresh ingredients, according to regional age-old traditions. Fruits and olives you will taste are grown on the spot.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We used it as a base to explore the west of Sicily, convenient for access to some main roads yet is in a peaceful, working, countryside.
The accommodation was nothing lavish but everything did what you wanted of it and we were perfectly happy with it. The staff were friendly and helpful, though we had no particularly outlandish requests.