- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"hotel was.lovely and facilities appeared to be great however totally geared up. For the over 75s. waiting staff were buzzard to say the leas..."
"A lovely relaxing hotel & location no complaints..."
"In all very good...."
"We went for one night only. Had the loveliest of times in some beautiful surroundings and would recommend the experience to anyone who just..."
"We only stayed for one night but were given an upgrade to superior room-fantastic ! We were able to join in with all the activities provided..."
About the hotel
The outdoors beckons with the Yorkshire Dales on your doorstep, 45 acres of superb garden, fishing, shooting and a games lawn. Inside our hall you'll find it's just as glorious - stained glass, marble and oak wooden floors. Relax in the drawing room, tempt your taste buds in our award winning restaurant and dance the night away to live music.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel really only for pensioners
hotel was.lovely and facilities appeared to be great however totally geared up.
For the over 75s. waiting staff were buzzard to say the least.
A lovely relaxing hotel & location no complaints