- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Friendly helpful close to town Centre...."
"Room was a bit old fashioned but extremely clean. Breakfast was good...."
"No problems at all..."
"Very clean. Would recommend very friendly...."
"Nice little family run guest house, great location and close to Gatwick airport. The owners are lovely. Enjoyed the stay and would stay agai..."
About the hotel
Masslink Guest House is a Victorian house in the town of Horley,just one and a half miles from London Gatwick Airport. Horley Railway Station is just a short walk away with direct trains to London,Brighton and the South-East of England. We are within walking distance of all the local restaurants,cafes,pubs and shops of Horley.
All rooms have TVs,Hairdryers and Tea/Coffee making facilities and radio alarm clocks.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Quick stay in Horley
Friendly helpful close to town Centre.
One night stay
Room was a bit old fashioned but extremely clean.
Breakfast was good.