- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The greeting from Sue, the owner was as warm and welcome as the cup of tea. Nothing was too much trouble even to the point of Sue giving us..."
About the hotel
Located just 2 minutes walk from Lake Windermere and Windermere’s shops, cafes and restaurants including local Tapas bars. This quaint Lakeland Cottage offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, stunning Lake Views and complimentary use of nearby leisure facilities and Pool. The three clean, comfortable rooms each have their own individual charm and character.
Ornate fireplaces and large Victorian windows blend seamlessly with the warm décor and sumptuous soft furnishings to create truly relaxing space for all. No stay at May Cottage would be complete without sampling the delicious Cumbrian Breakfast, from juice and cereals to the full English option, utilising the best local ingredients, it’s the perfect way to start the day. Guest are welcome to use the Free Car parking, Free Wi-Fi, Free Full English Breakfast, and free Leisure Facilities, including use of indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and gym. Secure storage for bicycles; bike hose down, & dry room.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The greeting from Sue, the owner was as warm and welcome as the cup of tea.
Nothing was too much trouble even to the point of Sue giving us a lift to the garage that my car unexpectedly required. She was knowledgeable about the local area and appropriate activities and the breakfast cooked by Len hearty but not greasy. The room was comfortable and hot water always available.