- 1 guest reviews
"We were greeted by Len the owner/chef with a warm friendly smile, which made us feel very welcome. May Cottage is a lovely cottage, 2 minute..."
About the hotel
Located just 2 minutes walk from Lake Windermere and Windermere’s shops, cafes and restaurants including local Tapas bars. This quaint Lakeland Cottage offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, stunning Lake Views and complimentary use of nearby leisure facilities and Pool. The three clean, comfortable rooms each have their own individual charm and character.
Ornate fireplaces and large Victorian windows blend seamlessly with the warm décor and sumptuous soft furnishings to create truly relaxing space for all. No stay at May Cottage would be complete without sampling the delicious Cumbrian Breakfast, from juice and cereals to the full English option, utilising the best local ingredients, it’s the perfect way to start the day. Guest are welcome to use the Free Car parking, Free Wi-Fi, Free Full English Breakfast, and free Leisure Facilities, including use of indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and gym. Secure storage for bicycles; bike hose down, & dry room.
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
FABULOUS MAY COTTAGE
We were greeted by Len the owner/chef with a warm friendly smile, which made us feel very welcome.
May Cottage is a lovely cottage, 2 minutes walk from the centre of Bowness-on-Windemere, , the perfect location for our short stay. At breakfast the next morning we met Sue, Len's better half and she too was lovely, having served us a super breakfast, Sue pointed out all the places to go and see, which saves time when you are on a short stay. We loved our break in the beautiful Lake District, highlight being our visit to Beatrix Potter's Hill Top Cottage and of course having a beautiful guest house to stay in. Many thanks Sue and Len - we'll be back. Belinda and Andy Daly :)