- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"My husband and I booked this hotel for our wedding anniversary from the moment we arrived we found staff friendly and room fantastic. We ar..."
"We had a lovely stay, the staff were friendly, food was lovely and Spa facilities were excellent...."
"I booked this hotel as the title clearly says SPA, and as it was my boyfriends 30th birthday it would be nice for us to relax in the spa , h..."
"We just stayed the one night. Plenty of parking in a pleasant countryside environment. Smooth check-in. Room was nicely furnished and air-co..."
"Excellent Hotel with a great health club and golf course. Room was superb but the only criticism was the air con/heating which was noisy to..."
About the hotel
Bicester Hotel, Golf & Spa is set in 134 acres of stunning Oxfordshire countryside just a 20 minute drive from Oxford City Centre. Within five miles you can reach Bicester Village and its famous Designer Outlet, Bicester Train station is close by where you can catch direct trains to London or Birmingham, plus Silverstone Race Track is just 25minutes away. Bedrooms are luxurious and modern in decor and either have a patio or balcony which overlook the designer courtyard garden or the golf course.
Within the bedrooms you will find bathrobes for your use around the hotel, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TV with freeview, and recently we have added data points in all rooms. All rooms are fully air conditioned and they are all spacious, plus free wifi is available throughout the whole hotel. Executive and Deluxe rooms have an additional seating area, slippers and are generally larger rooms . Ample free parking is offered onsite at the hotel. Feel free to use the vast leisure facilities where you will find everything from 60 exercise classes a week to a 20 meter pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, Treatments, Gymnasium and even Tennis Courts. The hotel even has its own driving range and 18 hole golf course! Residents are welcome to play 9 or 18 holes at preferential rates. The Portrait bar is open every day and food is served from 11. 30am – 9. 30pm, this is a relaxed area for lighter snacks through the day with a fuller menu in the evening and weekend. Our ‘19th Hole’ is a golfers bar and open to all golf members and pay and play golfers, this area serves food and has a magnificent terrace overlooking the golf course. Grays restaurant provides a relaxed, contemporary environment for an exquisite dining experience with fresh local produce, the restaurant is open every evening.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
My husband and I booked this hotel for our wedding anniversary from the moment we arrived we found staff friendly and room fantastic.
We are in the restraunt which was extremely good , we did not use spa facilities but they look good.
Lovely stay, friendly staff and lovely food
We had a lovely stay, the staff were friendly, food was lovely and Spa facilities were excellent.