"Made to feel welcome. only problem was hot water pressure in shower was slow...."
"January 2nd is not the busiest day of the year but I was pleased with my overall stay and would consider returning if in the area...."
"Un-beatable price, nice location close to all amenities. Walking distance to Sainsburys local 5 minutes away, Tesco express 7 minutes away,..."
"Arrived at Hotel and there was no one on reception - in fact there was no reception or contact details - Enjoyed stay - slept well (until a..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Dunes Hotel located on South Parade, one of Whitley Bay's most popular destinations, both for its affordable accommodation and its entertaining night life. Accommodation prices start at just £25 per person per night. We are a clean affordable hotel, making this the perfect place to stay for contractors and party groups.
All rooms are en-suite, fitted with a TV and tea & coffee facilities. We also have free parking and free WIFI! Guests staying Monday - Thursday will also receive great discount in the adjoining bar.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very basic, no hot water in the shower and the shower head very poor.
Breakfast was cereal, no Full English offered although advertised. Room smoke detector had a plastic glove covering it and not picked up by the staff. This was a very high safety risk. This place would be good for contractors etc passing through.
More like a hostel