- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"There are no shelves or table in the bathroom to put your toiletries on this is an easily solved problem. There is only one mirror in the ba..."
"We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel location is excellent. Bus from airport stops close by. Close to shopping area and bars..."
About the hotel
This new hotel blends chic, contemporary design with a fantastic location right on the famous Las Ramblas. This central location is also close to the Cathedral and Plaça Catalunya. Recently renovated, the Eurostars Ramblas Boquería allows you to stay in style in the cultural heart of the Catalan capital.
Many of its rooms overlook the traditional food market of La Boquería – an attraction in itself. The hotel’s soundproofed rooms have a modern design with clean lines, enhanced with period features such as original frescoes and wooden beams. Convenient metro access makes exploring any sight in Barcelona easy. However, most of the city’s main sights, as well as beaches and nightlife, are within walking distance of the hotel.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 31/12/2021 - It consists of a fixed daily rate (0.75 Eur) will be charged per person per night (must be over 16 years) at the time of check in with a maximum charge per person for 7 nights. The LateRooms.com rate for Eurostars Ramblas Boquería in Barcelona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.75(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
There are no shelves or table in the bathroom to put your toiletries on this is an easily solved problem.
There is only one mirror in the bathroom, there should be a second mirror in the bedroom to allow for my partner to apply makeup if the bathroom is occupied. Unless these problems were sorted We would not stay in this hotel or recommend it to friends or business associates.
Excellent location good sized room and bathroom with bath breakfast good plenty to choose
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel location is excellent.
Bus from airport stops close by. Close to shopping area and bars