- 1 guest reviews
"We were two girls who stayed here for 7 nights. The quality of the room was good as it had a cozy balcony with a decent view of the streets..."
About the hotel
MARTHA´S has very well furnished apartments, with everything necessary for a maximum confort, bedrooms with two beds, lounge with convertible couches, completely equipped kitchen, big exterior patio, bath, central heating and air conditioning, bar lounge, bar swimming pool, snack bar, room of games, proper laundry, parking and swimming pool. Martha´s is situated in the peaceful residential area of Son Caliu, near the fashionable Port of Punta Portals and only ten minutes away from Palma de Mallorca.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Solarium , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A week at Martha's
We were two girls who stayed here for 7 nights.
The quality of the room was good as it had a cozy balcony with a decent view of the streets around and the peaks of the surrounding mountains, the kitchen had everything we needed to cook (frying pan, cutlery, etc) and the size of it all was big enough for two people. Mark that the furniture was quite dated, but we didn't mind. We were happy with customer service, as there were always someone at the reception to your assistance and they were very friendly. The pool was ok, it was small but seemed clean, and there were a sufficient amount of sunbeds around it. The beds were not the best to sleep in though, as the matresses were sinking in when laying upon them but at least you can sleep in them, and we didn't have problems with sleepless nights. So not luxury but ok. What we do have to complain about is the cleaning service, which we thought was too bad. They didn't clean our rooms to the point we could say it was clean, cause there was still hair all around the floors and dirt on the bathroom after "cleaning" was done, for example. The lady just roughly wiped the floors, as if she was too stressed. All in all it was value for money because of friendly staff, good location with restaurants beaches, bus stops and supermarkets just a few walks away, except we hope they improve cleaning service and buy better matresses for the beds. I could stay here again :)